That's more like it.
这还差不多。
They say we only use a fraction of our brain's true potential.
据说大脑的潜能只被运用了很少一部分。
Now, that's when we're awake.
但那是指我们醒着的时候。
When we're asleep, our mind can do almost anything.
在我们睡着时,我们的大脑几乎是全能的。
Such as?
比如?
Imagine you're designing a building.
想象你正设计一座大楼。
You consciously create each aspect.
你有意识地创造其每一面。
But sometimes, it feels like it's almost creating itself.
但有时,好像它在自我创造。
if you know what I mean.
知道我的意思吧。
Yeah, like I'm discovering it.
是的,我只是发现了它而已。
Genuine inspiration, right?
真正的灵感,是吧?
Now, in a dream, our mind continuously does this.
在梦里,我们的大脑一直在这样做。
We create and perceive our world simultaneously.
我们在感知世界的同时,也在创造它们。
And our mind does this so well that we don't even know it's happening.
我们的大脑擅长于此,以至都意识不到这过程。
That allows us to get right in the middle of that process.
这样使得我们能直入中心。
How? By taking over the creating part.
怎样?接管创造那部分。
Now, this is where I need you.
下面就是我需要你做的。
You create the world of the dream.
你要创造梦境世界。
We bring the subject into that dream...
我们把目标带进那梦里。
and they fill it with their subconscious.
里面充满他们的潜意识。