Well, that's the knighthood in the bag.
这就是囊中的珍宝了
Oh, and that's mine.
那是我的东西
All the photographs are on here, I presume?
我想照片都在这里了吧
I have copies, of course.
我当然还有副本
No, you don't. You'll have permanently disabled any kind of uplink or connection.
你没有 你肯定彻底解除了任何数据传输功能
Unless the contents of this phone prove to be unique, you wouldn't be able to sell them.
如果不能证明这部电话里的内容独一无二 你也卖不出去
Who said I'm selling?
谁说我要卖了
Well, why would they be interested?
要不他们怎么会感兴趣
Whatever's on the phone, it's clearly not just photographs.
不管手机里有什么 显然不止是照片那么简单
That camera-phone is my life, Mr Holmes.
那部摄像手机是我的身家性命 福尔摩斯先生
I'd die before I let you take it. It's my protection.
要我给你除非我死了 它是我的护盾
Sherlock! It was.
夏洛克 现在不是了
Must have come in this way. Clearly.
一定是从这边进来的 显然
It's all right, she's just out cold.
没事 她只是昏过去了而已
Oh, God knows she's used to that.
天晓得她都习惯了
There's a back door. Better check it, Dr Watson. Sure.
还有个后门 快去检查一下吧 华生医生 好吧
You're very calm. Well, your booby trap did just kill a man.
你很冷静 你的陷阱刚刚杀了个人
He would have killed me. It was self defence in advance.
不然他也会杀我 那是抢先自卫
What is that?! What?
那是什么 是什么
Give it to me.
给我
No. Now. Give it to me. Argh! No.
不 给我 不要
Oh, for goodness sake!
天呐
Drop it. I...said...drop it!
放手 我...说...放手
Ah, thank you, dear.
谢了 亲爱的
Now, tell that sweet little posh thing the pictures are safe with me.
好了 去转告那个时髦的小可爱 照片放在我这儿很安全
They're not for blackmail, just for insurance. Besides, I might want to see her again.
我不会用它们勒索她 只是为了保险 再说 我可能还想再见见她呢
Oh, no no no no no no no. It's been a pleasure.
不不不 别这样 很荣幸跟你交手
Don't spoil it.
别扫兴
This is how I want you to remember me, the woman who beat you.
我就想你这样记住我 记住我是打败了你的女人