Rachel:... so, he said it was just a sprain, and that was it.
他说这只是扭伤,就这些。
Monica:Uh, you left out the stupid part.
哦,你忘说我们那些蠢事。
Rachel:It's not stupid. The very cute, cute, cute doctors asked us out for tomorrow night, and I said "yes."
才不蠢呢,这位两位帅哥大夫约我们明晚出去,而且我答应了。
Monica:I think it's totally insane, I mean, they work for the hospital. It's like returning to the scene of the crime. You know, I say we blow off the dates.
我觉得这太疯狂了。我的意思是他们在医院工作啊,我们这样不是回到犯罪现场?你知道么?我觉得我们应该取消约会!
Rachel:What? Monica, they are cute, they are doctors, cute doctors, doctors who are cute!
什么?Monica,他们可是大帅哥!他们是医生,是长得帅的医生!
Chandler:Alright, what have we learned so far?
好的,目前为止我们学习到什么?
Monica:Oh.God.Okay.
天啊。好吧。
The Whole Party:SURPRISE!
惊喜!
Ross:What the hell are you doing? You scared the crap out of me.
你们到底在干吗?你们把我吓坏了。
Rachel:Was that the cake?
那是蛋糕么?
Ross:Yeah, yeah. I got a lemon schmush
对!柠檬口味。
Monica:Come on, she'll be here any minute.
快,她随时会到。
Rachel:I hope it's okay.
希望蛋糕没事。
Chandler:"Happy Birthday Peehee."
“生日快乐Peehee。”
Monica:Well maybe we can make a, a, a "B" out of one of those roses.
或许我们可以用玫瑰当“B”。
Ross:Yeah, we'll just use our special cake tools.
对,用我们的特殊蛋糕工具。
Phoebe:Hey, what's going on?
嘿!怎么了?
Ross:Oh, we just...
哦,我们只是……
Phoebe's Friends:Surprise!
惊喜!
Phoebe:Oh, oh, oh! This is so great! Oh my god! This was not at all scary. Look! "Happy Birthday Peehee". What a strange new nickname. I like it! Oh my god! Hi everybody. Hi Betty! Betty, Hi! You found Betty! Oh my god! This is great. Everybody I love is in the same room. Where's Joey?
哦!哦!哦!你们真是太好了!我的天啊!一点儿都不吓人。看哪!“生日快乐,Peehee。”好奇怪的新昵称啊。我喜欢!哦,我的天啊。大家好!嗨 Betty !Betty 嗨!你找来了 Betty!哦!天啊!太棒了!我喜欢的人都在这个房间里,Joey在哪里?
Chandler:Did you see Betty?
你看见Betty 没?