And I assume this Adler woman has some compromising photographs.
我猜这位阿德勒女士有一些不能见光的照片
You're very quick, Mr Holmes.
你反应很快 福尔摩斯先生
Hardly a difficult deduction. Photographs of whom?
不难推断 到底是谁的照片
A person of significance to my employer.We'd prefer not to say any more at this time.
一个对我老板很重要的人 希望我们不要再谈这方面的事了
You can't tell us anything?
你们什么都不说吗
I can tell you it's a young person.A young female person.
我可以告诉你们 是个年轻人 一位年轻女性
How many photographs?
照片有多少张
A considerable number, apparently.
很显然 数量非常大
Do Miss Adler and this young female person appear in these photographs together? Yes.
阿德勒小姐和这位年轻女性 同时出现在照片里 是的
I assume in a number of compromising scenarios?
我猜照片上有许多不能见光的场景
An imaginative range, we are assured.
照我们的想象 这是肯定的
John, you might want to put that cup back in your saucer now.
约翰 你现在最好把茶杯放下
Can you help us, Mr Holmes? How?
你能帮忙吗 福尔摩斯先生 怎么帮
Will you take the case?What case?Pay her, now and in full.As Miss Adler remarks in her masthead,know when you are beaten.
愿意接这个案子吗 什么案子 立刻给钱 要多少给多少 等阿德勒小姐公布照片 你们就能领教她的厉害了
She doesn't want anything.She got in touch.She informed us that the photographs existed.She indicated that she had no intention to use them to extort either money or favour.
她什么都不要 她联系过我们 她通知我们说她有那些照片 明确表示没打算使用这些照片敲诈钱财或是别的什么
Oh, a power play.A power play with the most powerful family in Britain.Now that is a dominatrix.Ooh, this is getting rather fun, isn't it.
炫耀力量 向大英最有权势的家族炫耀力量 不愧是施虐女王 这就很有趣了嘛 对吧
Sherlock...Hmm. Where is she?
夏洛克 她在哪里
In London, currently. She's staying...
她目前在伦敦 她在...
Text me the details, I'll be in touch by the end of the day.
细节问题发短信给我 晚上再跟你们联系
Do you really think you'll have news by then?
你确定到时候能搞到消息吗
No, I think I'll have the photographs.
不 我到时候能搞到照片
One can only hope you're as good as you seem to think.
但愿你真像说的那么神奇