You wearing any pants?No. OK.
你穿了裤子吗 没有 好吧
At Buckingham Palace. Right.Aah, aah, I am seriously fighting an impulse to steal an ashtray.
我们在白金汉宫哎 很好 我在努力克制偷烟灰缸的冲动
What are we doing here,Sherlock, seriously, what?
我们来这里做什么 夏洛克 正经回答我
I don't know.
我不知道
Here to see the Queen?
是来谒见女王吗
Oh, apparently, yes.
很显然 你说对了
Just once, can you two behave like grown-ups?
拜托你们一回 别这么幼稚好吗
Wesolvecrimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.
我们破案 我用博客记录 他忘了穿裤子
I wouldn't hold out too much hope.
我对此不抱太大希望
I was in the middle of a case, mycroft.
麦考夫 我手头还有案子
What, the hiker and the backfire?I glanced at the police report, a bit obvious, surely?
什么案子 驴友和发动机回火事件 我过了一眼警方报告 有点平淡无奇了吧
Transparent.Time to move on then.
显而易见 那就别操心了
We are in Buckingham Palace,the very heart of the British nation.Sherlock Holmes, put your trousers on!
这里是白金汉宫 整个英国的中枢之地 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 穿上裤子
What for? Your client.
为啥 为了客户
And my client is...?
我的这位客户...
Illustrious, in the extreme.Andremaining, I have to inform you, entirely anonymous.
地位显赫 尊荣至极 所以我必须说明 客户的名字保密
Mycroft.Harry.May I just apologise for the state of my little brother.A full-time occupation, I imagine.
麦考夫 哈瑞 舍弟礼数不周 请允许我 代他道歉 我想是他太忙了吧
And this must be Dr John Watson,formerly of the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers?
这位一定是约翰·华生医生 曾在第五诺森伯兰兵团服役
Hello, yes.
正是 你好
My employer is a tremendous fan of your blog.Your employer?
我老板非常喜欢你的博客 你老板
Particularly enjoyed the one about the aluminium crutch.Thank you.
尤其喜欢写铝拐杖的那一篇 谢谢
And Mr Holmes the Younger.You look taller in your photographs.
这位年轻的福尔摩斯先生 你没有照片上那么高
I take the precaution of a good coat and a short friend.Mycroft, I don't do anonymous clients.
多亏那件修身外套和这位矮个子朋友 麦考夫 我不接匿名客户
I'm used to mystery at one end of my cases, both ends is too much work. Good morning.
我习惯了案子一头是谜 两头都是谜就太麻烦了 再见
This is a matter of national importance. Grow up!
此案事关国家 别闹了
Get off my sheet!Or what?
松开我的床单 不然呢
Or I'll just walk away.I'll let you.
不然我就直接走出去 那我成全你
Boys, please...not here.
两位 注意场合
Who is my client?
这位客户到底是谁
Take a look at where you're standing, and make a deduction.You are tobe engaged bythe highest in the land, now, for God's sake!Put your clothes on!
看看你在什么地方 然后动脑筋想想 雇你的是全国最有权势的人 还要点明吗 快把衣服穿上