Sorry, boys!I'm so changeable!
抱歉 孩子们 我这人就是变化无常
It is a weakness with me, but to be fair to myself, it is my only weakness.
这是我的缺点 不过平心而论 这是我仅有的缺点
You can't beallowed to continue.You just can't.
我不能让你再穷追不舍 不可以了
I would try to convince you,but everything I have to say has already crossed your mind.
我也想过要说服你 不过我要说的你都知道了吧
Probably my answer has crossed yours.
或许我的回答你也同样清楚
Do you mind if I get that?
不介意我接个电话吧
Oh, no, please.You've got the rest of your life.
当然不会 请便 你还有一辈子时间呢
Hello?Yes, of course it is. What do you want?Say that again!
喂 当然是 你想怎么样 再说一遍
Say that again, and know that if you're lying to me,I will find you, and I will skin you.
再说一遍 记住 如果你骗我 我会抓住你 剥皮拆骨
Wait.Sorry.Wrong day to die.
稍等 抱歉 死期未到
Oh.Did you get a better offer?
是吗 你有更好的选择了吗
You'll be hearing from me, Sherlock.
我们会再见面 夏洛克
So if you have what you say you have, I will make you rich.
如果你真有你所说的东西 我可以让你发财
If you don't, I'll make you into shoes.
如果你没有 我就用你做人皮皮鞋
What happened there?
怎么回事
Someonechanged his mind.
有人让他改变了主意
The question is...who?
问题是...是谁
Well, now, have you been wicked, Your Highness?
您可曾试过堕落放纵 殿下
Yes, Miss Adler.
是的 阿德勒小姐