Orderly? Don’t you get it? We’re done! Finished. Over the hill.
有序? 你还不明白吗? 我们玩完了! 结束了 风光不再了
Hey, hey, hey. Come on guys. We all knew this day was coming.
嘿 嘿 嘿 拜托了 各位 我们都知道这一天迟早会来临
Yeah, but now it’s here. - Look, every toy goes through this. No one wants to see ...
没错 但现在这一天真的来了 - 听我说 每个玩具都要经历这一天 没人希望看到...
Hey Sarge! What are you doing? - War’s over folks. –
嗨 警长! 你们在干什么? - 战争已经结束了 伙计们
Me and the boys are moving on.
我和兄弟们要离开这里了
Moving on? - You’re going AWOL? -
离开? - 你们要擅自离开?
We’ve done our duty.
我们已经完成了使命
Andy is grown up. - Let’s face it ... –
安迪已经长大了 - 让我们面对现实吧...
when the trash bags come out, we army guys are the first to go.
等开始收垃圾的时候 最先被丢进去的就是我们
Trash bags? - Who said anything about trash bags?
垃圾? - 谁说我们要变垃圾啊?
It has been an honor serving with you. Good luck folks.
很荣幸曾与你们并肩作战 各位 祝你们好运
You’re gonna need it. - No, no, wait, wait, wait.
你们会需要垃圾袋的 - 不 不 等等 等等 等等
We’re getting thrown away? - No. No one’s getting thrown away.
我们会被扔掉? - 不 没有人会被扔掉
How do you know? - We’re being abandoned.
你怎么知道? - 我们被抛弃了
We’ll be fine, Jessie. - So why did Sarge leave?
我们会没事的 翠丝 - 那警长为什么要离开?
Should we leave? - I thought we were going to the attic?
我们也要离开吗? - 我以为我们要去阁楼的啊?
Oh I hate all this uncertainty. - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on a minute. Quiet!
哦 我讨厌这种不确定的感觉 - 喔 喔 喔 等一下 安静!
No one’s getting thrown out, ok?
没有人会被扔掉 明白了吗?
We’re all still here. I mean, yeah, we’ve lost friends along the way ...
我们还会都在这儿 我是说 没错 我们一路走来也曾失去过一些朋友...
Wheezy and Etch and... - Bo Peep. –
吱吱和画板 还有... - 宝贝儿
Yeah, even, even Bo.
没错 甚至 宝贝儿