Wherever he is, I bet he knows how you feel.
不管他在何方 我相信他知道你的感受
Ian, death doesn't put an end to love.
伊恩,死亡不会令爱结束
You think so?
你这么认为吗?
I know it.
我知道
Why didn't you ever tell me any of this?
你为何从不告诉我这些事?
I guess...
我猜...
I guess I just didn't want to feel any of it.
我猜我只是不想触景生情
I'm so glad we're here.
我很高兴我们来了
Me, too.
我也是
I wish we didn't have to go.
但愿我们不必走
Go where?
走去哪?
Back to London. My graduation concert. Any of this ringing a bell?
回伦敦呀,我的毕业演奏会 想起来了没?
Let's not go back.
我们别回去
Let's just get on a train and ride off somewhere.
我们就搭上火车随便到哪
Let's see. I've been playing violin for 16 years.
我想一下,我拉小提琴拉了十六年
I've been studying for 3 years. I'm about to graduate from one of the finest music schools in London.
唸书唸了三年,准备从伦敦 最优秀的音乐学校之一毕业
I think we should go home.
我想我们应该回家
You coming?
要来吗?
Yeah.
是的
What are you doing?
你要做什么?
Just a small surprise. Something you're going to love.
只是个小小惊喜,你会喜欢的
Okay.
好吧