His job at the factory wasn't just any job to him, you know?
他工厂里的工作对他来说 不只是随便的任何工作,你懂吗?
Everyone loved him.
大家都爱他
And his family, we all worshiped him.
而他的家人,我们都崇拜他
He sounds wonderful.
听起来他人很棒
He is.
没错
Well, he was.
过去是
Then the owner decided to relocate and they all lost their jobs.
后来老板决定迁厂 员工全都失业了
He never found another. This became his second home.
他再也没找到工作 这里就成了他的第二个家
From the age of 15 on I don't think I ever saw him sober.
从我十五岁起 好像就没看他酒醒过
And I've been determined not to let that happen to me.
我一直下定决心 不让那种事发生在我身上
To live my life at the whim of others.
不顾别人异样眼光地过我的生活
You don't have to.
你不必的
I know that now.
我现在知道了
I just wish I could have helped him.
我只希望能帮得了他
You were only a kid.
你那时候还小
I know.
我知道
But to watch your father, your hero, just...
结果看着自己的父亲 自己的英雄...
dissolve right before your eyes...
在你眼前瓦解...
You really loved your dad.
你真的很爱你爸
Yeah.
是的
I hope he knew how much.
希望他知道我有多爱他
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/video/201208/196599.shtml