好消息 好消息
We received an invitation to Rosings from Lady Catherine.
凯萨琳夫人今晚 邀我们到罗新庄园
How wonderful!
太好了
Do not make yourself uneasy about your apparel.
不要因为服装而不安
Just put on the best you've brought.
只要穿上妳带来最好的衣服
Lady Catherine's never been averse to the truly humble.
凯萨琳夫人 绝不会嫌弃真正的朴实
One of the most extraordinary sights in all of Europe.
全欧洲最壮观的景象,对吧?
The glazing alone costs upwards of £20,000.
光是玻璃上釉就花了两万镑
Come along. Come along.
快点,快啊
A little later we'll play cards.
我们稍晚玩牌
Your Ladyship.
夫人
Miss de Bourgh.
狄柏小姐
So, you are Elizabeth Bennet? - I am, your Ladyship.
妳就是伊莉莎白班奈特? - 是的,夫人?
This is my daughter.
这是我女儿
It's kind of you to ask us to dine. - The rug alone cost upwards of £300.
妳能邀我们晚餐可真好 - 光是地毯就花了三百镑
Mr Darcy.
达西先生
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什麽?
Mr Darcy, I had no idea we had the honour.
达西先生 我不知道我们有此荣幸
Miss Elizabeth, I'm a guest here. - You know my nephew?
伊莉莎白小姐,我来作客 - 妳认识我外甥?
I had the pleasure of meeting your nephew in Hertfordshire.
我在哈福郡有幸见过他
Colonel Fitzwilliam. How do you do?
我是费兹威廉上校,你们好