Jim Moriarty. Hi.Jim?Jim from the hospital?
我就是金·莫里亚蒂 你好 金吗 医院里见的那个金吗
Oh, did I really make such a fleeting impression?But then, I suppose, that was rather the point.
难道我真的如此令人过目即忘 不过 这不正是我求之不得的么
Don't be silly. Someone else isholdingthe rifle.I don't like getting my hands dirty.
别干傻事 远处有人举着步枪呢 我可不想脏了手
I've given you a glimpse, Sherlock, just a teensy glimpse of what I've got going on out there in the big bad world.
我给过你提示 夏洛克 只字片语 关于我在这物欲横流的世界里的游戏
I'm a specialist, you see.Like you.
我是个专家 明白吗 如你一般
Dear Jim...please will you fix it for me to get rid of my lover's nasty sister?
亲爱的金 你能为我排忧解难 除掉我情人那令人讨厌的姐姐吗
Dear Jim, please will you fix it for me to disappear to South America?
亲爱的金 你能为我排忧解难 让我销声匿迹到南美去吗
Just so.Consulting criminal.
正是如此 犯罪顾问
Brilliant.Isn't it?
不可思议 不是吗
No-one ever gets to me.And no-one ever will.
从来没人能逮到我 以后也不会有
I did.
我做到了
You've come the closest. Now you're in my way.
你是最接近的 如今你有点碍手碍脚了
Thank you Didn't mean it as a compliment.
谢谢 我可不是恭维你
Yes, you did.
当然是
Yeah, OK, I did.But the flirting's over, Sherlock.Daddy's had enough now.I've shown you what I can do.
好吧 就算是 想入非非到此为此 夏洛克 我可玩够了 我的厉害你已经见识过
I cut loose all those people, all those little problems,even 30 million quid, just to get you to come out and play.
我抛弃的那些人 那些小问题 甚至是那三千万英镑 都不过是拉你入局的诱饵
So take this as a friendly warning... my dear.Back off.
所以接受我善意的警告 亲爱的 放弃吧
Although I have loved this,this little game of ours.
虽然我乐此不疲于你我间的这个小游戏
Playing Jim from IT.Playing gay. Did you like the little touch with the underwear?
装作信息部的金 装作是同志 你喜欢我撩内裤那一下吗
People have died.
已经死人了
That's what people do!
人人都会死
I will stop you.
我要阻止你
No, you won't.
你阻止不了
Are you all right?
你没事吧
You can talk, Johnny boy.Goahead.
你自己说吧 小约翰 说呀
Take it....that?
给你 什么
The missile plans.
这就是导弹计划吗