特别声明
改节目由可可原创,未经可可许可请勿转载。
备注
本期影视视频精选自《丑女贝蒂》第四季第一集。
经典台词先品为快
They lost half my wife.
他们把我半个妻子弄丢了。
It's a relief to hear about somebody else's problems.
听听别人的麻烦也是一种解脱。
暴风句型先读为快
Are you okay?你还好么?
It's okay.没事了。
How have things been going?事情进展如何?
How's life as an editor?做编辑的日子怎么样?
影视片花
台词欣
Betty: Daniel! Oh, my god!
丹尼尔 天啊
I was just thinking about calling you.
我正想要给你打电话
Are you back? Are you okay?
你怎么样 怎么样
Daniel:Sort of. I'm having a bit of an issue here at the airport.
还行 我在机场出了点小问题
Betty:So you may be on some terrorist watch list for now,
现在你可能只是暂时在恐怖分子监控名单上
but they're not gonna press charges.
但他们是不会指控的
Daniel:Press charges. I should press charges.
指控 我应该提出指控
Betty, they lost my wife.
他们把我妻子弄丢了
Betty:Daniel, weren't you gonna spread her ashes at the Jokhang Temple?
丹尼尔你不是要把她的骨灰洒在大昭寺的吗
Daniel:I did, but I decided to keep some of the ashes.
我是洒了但我决定留一点
But then they made me check the urn, and they lost her.
但他们让我再检查一下骨灰瓮结果他们把它弄丢了
They lost half my wife.
他们把我半个妻子弄丢了
Betty:But they found her. You have the urn. It's okay.
但他们找到了 你拿到了骨灰瓮 没事了
Daniel, I know you want to stay at Molly's apartment, but...
丹尼尔 我知道你想要住在莫莉的公寓
Is that really the best idea?
但这样好吗
Daniel:Look, it's fine.
没事的
My apartment's on the market. I need a place to stay.
我的公寓正在出售 我得有个地方待
Besides, I have to go through her things anyway.
而且我还要整理她的东西
Betty:All right. If you think it's okay.
好吧 如果你觉得没事的话
Daniel:Enough about me.
那样就够了
I want to hear about how things have been going.
我想听听最近发生了什么
How's life as an editor?
做编辑的日子怎么样
Betty:Great. Really great. Good. It's good.
很好 非常好
Daniel:You are a bad liar.
你一向撒不来谎
Betty:I know. But I'm not gonna complain about my problems to you.
我知道的 但我不会向你抱怨的 那是我的问题
Daniel:Betty, trust me.
贝蒂 相信我
It's a relief to hear about somebody else's problems.
听听别人的麻烦也是一种解脱