I know how to search your mind and find your secrets.
我知道如何搜寻你的大脑找出你的秘密。
I know the tricks.
我知道诀窍。
And I can teach them to you, so that even when you're asleep...
我可以教给你,所以就算你睡着了。
your defense is never down.
你也不会放松戒备。
Look, if you want my help,
听着 如果你想要我帮你。
you're gonna have to be completely open with me.
你就要完全对我敞开心扉。
I need to know my way around your thoughts better than your wife...
我要清楚地了解你的想法,要比你妻子。
better than your therapist, better than anyone.
比你的心理医师,比任何人都更了解。
If this is a dream, and you have a safe full of secrets...
如果这是一个梦,你有一个保险箱装满了秘密。
I need to know what's in that safe.
我要知道你的保险箱里都有什么。
In order for this all to work, you need to completely let me in.
为了进展顺利,你要完全让我进入你的内心。
Enjoy your evening, gentlemen, as I consider your proposal.
先生们,请享受夜晚,我要考虑一下你们的建议。
He knows.
他知道了。
What's going on up there?
外面发生什么事了?
Saito knows. He's playing with us.
齐藤知道了吗,他在玩我们。
Doesn't matter. I can get it here. Trust me.
没关系,我能做到,相信我。
The information is in the safe.
信息就在保险箱里。
He looked right at it when I mentioned secrets.
我说"秘密"的时候,他直直地看着它。
What's she doing here?
她怎么来了?
Just head back to the room. All right? I'll take care of this.
回房间去好吗?让我来处理。
Okay, make sure you do. We're here to work.
好的,一定要成功,我们是来做事的。