Ross: Watch stuff like this... and you realize why evolution is just a theory.
看看这个。你就知道为什么革命仅仅是理论上的事情。
Chandler: Can you see my nipples through this shirt?
你能透过衬衫看见我的乳头吗?
Rachel: No. But don't worry, I'm sure they're still there.
看不见,但别担心,它们还在。
Phoebe: Where are you going, Mr. SuityMan?
你要上哪儿去西装笔挺先生?
Chandler: Well, I have an appointment to see Dr. Robert Pillman, career counselor agogo. I added the "agogo."
我和经验丰富的求职顾问罗伯提曼博士有约,agogo是我加的。
Rachel: Career counselor?
求职顾问?
Chandler: Hey, you guys all know what you want to do.
你们都已找到人生的方向。
Rachel: I don't!
还没!
Chandler: Hey, you guys in the living room all know what you want to do. You know, you have goals. You have dreams. I don't have a dream.
在客厅里的各位全都知道未来该怎么走,你们有目标有梦想,但我却没有梦想。
Ross: Ah, the lesserknown "I don't have a dream" speech...
少见的“我没有梦想”演说。
Monica: Oh, I love my life, I love my life!
我爱我的人生……
Phoebe: Ooh! Brian's Song!
布莱恩的歌。
Rachel: The meeting with the guy went great?
见面的结果如何?
Monica: So great! He showed me where the restaurant's going to be. It's this, it's this cute little place on 10th Street. Not too big, not too small. Just right.
相当顺利,他告诉我未来餐厅的位置,就在第十街不太大也不太小,大小适中!
Chandler: Was it formerly owned by a blonde woman and some bears?
前任老板是金发女人和几只熊吗?
Monica: So anyway, I'm cooking dinner for him Monday night. You know, kind of like an audition. And Phoebe, he really wants you to be here, which will be great for me because then you can "ooh" and "ahh" and make yummy noises.
总之周一我们要煮一餐让他品尝,有点像是面试。菲此,他也要你在场,这样对我有利!因为你可以发出好吃的赞叹声!
Rachel: What are you going to make?
你打算做什么?
Phoebe: Yummy noises.
发出好吃的声音。
Rachel: And Monica, what are you going to make?
摩妮卡,你要做什么菜?
Monica: I don't know. I don't know. It's just going to be so great!
我也不知道但一定会很棒的。
Phoebe: Ooh! I know what you could make! I know! Oh, you should definitely make that thing... you know, with the stuff? You know that thing... with the stuff...? OK, I don't know.
我知道你可以做什么了!你可以做……我也不知道。
Ross: Hey guys, does anybody know a good date place in the neighborhood?
各位,谁知道附近有约会的绝佳地点?
Joey: How about Tony's? If you can finish a 32ounce steak, it's free.
Tony餐厅如何?吃下32盎斯的牛排就免费。
Ross: OK, ahem, hey, does anybody know a good place if you're not dating a puma?
谁知道不是和美洲狮约会的好地方?
Chandler: Who are you going out with?
你要和谁约会?
Phoebe: Oh, is this the bug lady?
是昆虫女?
Rachel: Bzzzz... I love you, Ross.
我爱你,Ross。
Ross: Her name is Celia. She's not a bug lady. She's curator of insects at the museum.
她叫希莉亚,不是昆虫女。她是昆虫博物馆的馆长。
Rachel: So what are you guys going to do?
你们打算如何共渡?
Ross: Oh, I just thought we could go out to dinner, and then maybe bring her back to my place and I would introduce her to my monkey.
出去吃晚餐,后带她回我的住处,介绍我的猴子给她认识。
Chandler: And he's not speaking metaphorically.
他没用暗示。
Joey: So... back to your place...you thinking, maybe... huhhuh?
回你的住处?你想……
Ross: Well, I don't know... huhhuh... but I'm hoping huhhuh.
我不知道……我希望……
Joey: I'm telling you, that monkey is a chick magnet! She's going to take one look at his furry, cute little face and it'll seal the deal.
告诉你,那猴子是魅力十足。她看见它那毛绒绒可爱的小脸,然后一切就搞定。