Are you here to kill me?
你是来杀我的吗?
I know what this is.
我知道这是什么。
I've seen one before. Many, many years ago.
我之前见过,那是在很多很多年前。
It belonged to a man I met in a half-remembered dream.
在一个已经记不清的梦里,我见过他。
A man possessed of some radical notions.
那个人有一些激进的想法。
What is the most resilient parasite?
哪种寄生虫生命力最强?
A bacteria? A virus?
细菌?病毒?
An intestinal worm?
蛔虫?
Uh...
呃。
What Mr. Cobb is trying to say.
柯布先生想说。
An idea.
是想法。
Resilient. Highly contagious.
生命力强,极易传染。
Once an idea has taken hold of the brain...
一旦大脑被某个想法占据。
it's almost impossible to eradicate.
想抹去它基本是不可能的。
An idea that is fully formed, fully understood, that sticks.
完整透徹的想法,会挥之不去。
Right in there somewhere.
就藏在这里。
For someone like you to steal?
给像你这样的人去偷?
Yes. In the dream state, your conscious defenses are lowered...
是的,在梦境中,意识的防御会降低。
and that makes your thoughts vulnerable to theft.
这使你的思想易于被偷窃。
It's called extraction.
这就叫盗梦。
Mr. Saito, we can train your subconscious.
齐藤先生,我们可以训练你的潜意识。
to defend itself...
教它自我防御。
from even the most skilled extractor.
哪怕对方是最厉害的盗梦者。
How can you do that?
你怎么做得到?
Because I am the most skilled extractor.
因为我就是最厉害的盗梦者。