Headstrong, foolish child.
顽固的蠢孩子
Don't worry, Mr Collins. We'll have this little hiccup dealt with immediately.
别担心,柯林斯先生 我们会立刻处理这恼人的情况?
Lizzie. Lizzie!
伊莉莎白
Mr Bennet, we're all in an uproar!
班奈特先生,乱成一团了
You must come and make Lizzie marry Mr Collins.
你一定要叫伊莉莎白 嫁给柯林斯先生
Mr Collins has proposed to Lizzie,
柯林斯先生向她求婚
but she vowed she will not have him, and now the danger is
但她发誓不要他 现在麻烦的是
Mr Collins may not have Lizzie.
柯林斯可能会不要她了
What am I to do? - Well, come and talk to her.
我该做什麽? - 去跟她谈谈
Now!
快点
Tell her you insist they marry. - Papa, please.
告诉她你坚持他们成婚 - 爸爸,拜托
You will have this house and save your sisters from destitution.
妳将拥有这房子 并让妳的姊妹免於穷困
I can't marry him. - Go and say you've changed your mind.
我不能嫁给他 - 去告诉他妳改变主意了
Think of your family. - You cannot make me.
想想妳的家人 - 妳不能逼我
Mr Bennet, say something.
班奈特先生,说话啊
Your mother insists upon you marrying Mr Collins.
妳妈要妳嫁给柯林斯先生
Yes, or I shall never see her again.
对,否则我再也不要见到她
From this day onward, you must be a stranger to one of your parents.
从今天起 不是妳父亲就是母亲不认妳?
Who will maintain you when your father is dead?
妳父亲死後谁会养妳?
Your mother will never see you again if you do not marry Mr Collins,
若妳不嫁柯林斯先生 妳妈就也不见妳
and I will never see you again if you do.
若妳嫁给他,我就再不见妳
Thank you, Papa.
谢谢你,爸爸