影视片花
台词欣赏
Betty:Amanda?
阿曼达
Amanda:Oh, Betty, hey. I was just taking inventory.
哦 贝蒂 我正在清算库存呢
Since Christina's been gone,
自从克里斯蒂娜走了之后
you never know who's gonna come down here steal things.
下来都不知道会不会有人下来偷东西
Not me.
不是我
Betty:Oh, I'm just happy to see a friendly face.
真高兴看见你这么友好
Amanda:And I can finally congratulate you on your big promotion.
我也终于可以恭喜你升职了
Betty:Oh, Amanda, thank you.
哦 阿曼达 谢谢你
Amanda:The first Latina supreme court justice...
这是首次拉丁区最高法院的公正决议
Tell me, Betty, how does that feel?
告诉我 贝蒂 你是什么感觉
How do your people feel?
你的人民是怎么想的
Betty:Amanda, I'm not judge Sotomayor.
阿曼达 我不是圣托梅尔法官
Amanda:Bueno. But just promise me
随便 不过答应我
You will not overturn Roe v. Wade.
你不会为女性有权堕胎一案翻案
Betty:Hey, you want to grab some lunch?
你想跟我一起吃午饭吗
Amanda:Sorry, I can't. Marc totally hates you for taking his job,
对不起 我不能 马克对你抢他工作这事耿耿于怀
And I still have to figure out how you and I can be friends.
而我还在考虑今后怎么跟你做朋友
Marc:Mandy?
曼迪
Amanda:Get away from me, you bloated troll.
离我远点 你这个得意的邋遢鬼
Marc:Hi, Betty.
嗨 贝蒂
I've been meaning to tell you-Cute outfit.
我特地来告诉你 外套不错