Can you remember anything useful? Like the 3:30 winner at Newmarket?
有没有记得比较有用的事? 像是纽马克三点半那场比赛哪一方赢?
No I'm afraid not. But everything's the same.
不,恐怕没有 不过一切都一样
It's just in a slightly different order.
只是顺序有点不太相同
Slightly different order.
顺利有点不太相同
I've got to go.
我得走了
Mackenzie street, please.
麻烦到麦肯锡街
Yes, sir.
好的,先生
You've got to be kidding me.
一定是在开我玩笑
Excuse me, sir?
你说什么,先生?
You're the driver from yesterday.
你是昨天的司机
Anything's possible.
凡事皆有可能
Yesterday you knew certain things about me.
昨天你对我的事了若指掌
About your love life?
你的感情生活吗?
Yes.
对
Yeah well people in my profession are second only to barmen...
做我这行的是仅次于吧台酒保...
in knowing about problems of the heart.
能了解别人心里问题的人
And that, you said that exactly.
你确实说过那句话
So if you're the same, if this cab ride is the same...
如果你也一样 计程车开的路线也一样...
then everything else today will be the same.
那今天其它事情也会一样
At the end of the day, my girlfriend gets into this taxi...
今晚我女友会坐上这辆计程车...
it stops at a light, it's hit, and she...
车子停红灯时被撞,而她...