影视片花
台词欣赏
Wilhelmina:Daniel, get back here and get back on the market, pronto.
丹尼尔 快回来重操旧业
Page six is a little lighter without you.
第六页娱乐版没有你就有点萧条了
You have got to stop doing that. I only have so much glassware.Hide.
你别再这么干了,我的玻璃杯都不够摔了。躲起来!
Marc:Morning. I come bearing dry-cleaning with extra plasticfor the landfills,
just how you like it.
早上好 我把干洗衣服拿来了 还带了几个垃圾袋来如你所愿
Wilhelmina:Marc, you could have brought those to the office.
马克 你可以把它们带到办公室
Marc:I know, but you've been so in and out lately, I didn't know
知道 但你最近有时去有时不去 我不知道
If you were gonna be in today, and so I just thought I would...
你今天去不去 所以我想就
Wilhelmina:Too many words, Marc. I'll see you at the office.
话太多小马 我们办公室见
Marc:Wait. Can I use your bathroom?
等下 我能用你的洗手间吗
Wilhelmina:No, Marc, you can't use my bathroom. No one uses my bathroom,
not even me.
小马 不行 没人可以用 连我也不行
Marc:What was that?
那是什么
Wilhelmina:Housekeeper.
清洁工
Marc:But I thought we had her deported. Willie, what's going on? You're being weird.
但我们已经把她驱逐出境了 威威 怎么了 你很奇怪
And what was that stuff in the news today? Is that true?
今天的新闻说了什么 是真的吗
Wilhelmina:Marc, how many times have we planted damaging rumors in the news
for self-serving reasons?
小马 我们干过很多次为了自保而制造的骇人听闻的谣传了
Don't you worry your silky little curls?
别担心你丝般柔滑的小卷发了
Marc:But I got a message from Claire and Hartley.
我帮克莱尔和哈特利带句话
Wilhelmina:Fine
好
Marc:But what if they, you know, and then you have to... Mm?
但如果他们那样 然后你得那样
Wilhelmina:Now not enough words, Marc.
话太少了 小马
Marc:What if they fire you? What happens to us?
如果他们炒了你 我们怎么办
Wilhelmina:We will blow up that bridge when we get to it.
Now if you will excuse me...
船到桥头自然直 实在不行就把桥炸了 现在别来烦我了