Seriously?
认真点?
Yes.
是的
Ian, I believe dreams are very important.
伊恩,我相信梦非常重要
They should be listened to.
应该仔细去倾听
You really think so?
你真这么想?
Yes.
是的
And I also believe that you should get over to that meeting...
我也相信你该去开会了...
or you'll be sacked, and I'll be on the dole.
否则你会被开除 而我会领失业救济金
And those are AGS's main objectives.
那些是AGS的主要目标
To design new ways to treat, cure,
设计新方法来治疗、治愈...
or prevent the countless illnesses that inflict humankind.
或预防人类所罹患的 数不清的疾病
I'm happy and more than a little proud to report...
我很高兴也有些骄傲地报告...
that AGS is way ahead of the competition in this area.
AGS在此领域遥遥领先竞争对手
Now...
现在...
in terms of your investments...
用你们的投资...
these 7-year projections clearly document everything we've discussed so far.
我们目前所讨论过的一切 清楚地印证了这些七年为期的计划
We've amortized the cost of the research over a 10-year period.
我们已经摊还了 为期十年的研究花费
I knew it! I knew you'd be here!
我就知道! 我就知道你会来!
Okay.
好的
You've heard my pitch, and I can tell by the unbridled excitement on your faces...
你们已听完了我的话 我看的出你们脸上神情无比的兴奋...
Come on, guys. Settle down. This is not a party.
拜讬各位安定下来 这又不是派对
This research isn't about perfect projections or amortized costs or beating the competition.
这个研究并非关于完美的计划 或是摊还费用,或打败竞争对手
It's about giving people the most precious gift possible... time.
是关于给予人们 可能是最宝贝的礼物...时间