May I say what an immense pleasure it is to see you again, Mr Bingley. - Mrs Bennet.
很高兴再见到你,宾利先生, 贝内特夫人
Miss Bingley. - Charming. –
宾利小姐 - 幸会了
I'm so pleased you're here. - So am I.
很高兴见到你 - 我也是
And how are you?
你好吗?
Miss Elizabeth, are you looking for someone?
伊莉莎白小姐,你在找谁吗?
No. No, not at all.
没有,我没在找谁
I was just admiring the general splendour.
我只是在欣赏华丽的摆饰
It is breath-taking, Mr Bingley.
的确是令人叹为观止,贝内特先生
Good.
很好
You might at least have passed a few pleasantries with Mr Bingley.
至少跟宾利先生打声招呼嘛
I dare say I've never met a more pleasant gentleman
我没见过像他那么随和的绅士
in all my years.
满眼都是
Did you see how he dotes on her?
他对珍简直是好到不行
Dear Jane. Always doing what's best for her family.
珍总是为家人着想
Charlotte. - Lizzie.
夏绿蒂 - 莉琪
Have you seen Mr Wickham? - No, perhaps he is through here. –
你有看到韦克翰先生吗? - 没有,也许他在那里
Lizzie. Mr Wickham is not here.
莉琪,韦克翰不在这里
Apparently he's been detained.
他有事不能来
Detained where? He must be here.
怎么会?他一定要来
There you are.
你在这儿
Mr Collins.
柯林斯先生