影视片花
台词欣赏
Jane Eyre. I've twice done you wrong. And I broke the vow I made to Reed.
简·爱 我对你做过两件错事 我违背了对里德的诺言
Please don't think of it.
请你不要再想了
Open that box. Take out the letter and read it.
打开那盒子 把信拿出来读一读
Madam, will you have the goodness to send me the address of my niece, Jane Eyre?
夫人能否烦请您给我我的侄女简·爱的地址呢
I desire her to come to me at Madeira.
我希望她能到马德拉来
Fortune has blessed my endeavors and as I am childless,
我一生奋斗 积攒财富
I wish to adopt her and bequeath her at my death whatever I may have to leave.
因我膝下无儿 希望能收养她 死后能将财产馈赠于她
Yours, John Eyre, Madeira.
您的 约翰·爱 于马德拉
This is dated three years ago. Why did I never hear of it?
日期是三年前的 为什么我毫不知情
Because I wrote and told him you'd died of typhus at Lowood School.
因为我回信说你因伤寒死在了洛伍德学校
You called the names of the dead down upon me. You cursed me.
你为我召来了死神 你诅咒了我
I would have loved you if you'd let me. You were born to be my torment.
要是你愿意的话 我本可以爱你 你生来就是我的灾星
You have my full and free forgiveness. Be at peace.
无论如何我已经完全宽恕了你 保重
My dear uncle, some years ago, my Aunt Reed mistakenly informed you that I had died.
亲爱的叔父 数年前 里德舅妈错把我的死讯告诉你
I am writing to tell you that I'm very much alive and gratified to find I have a relative.
我得告诉你 我一直活得很好而且很高兴发现原来我还有亲人
I look forward to our correspondence, hoping one day we may meet.
希望我们能保持联络 期待有一天能与你相见
I'm currently living at Thornfield Hall, where I am governess to the ward of Mr. Edward Fairfax Rochester.
我目前住在桑菲尔德庄园 担任爱德华·费尔法克斯·罗切斯特先生家的家庭教师