Chandler:Ok, I'm making a break for it, I'm going out the window.
好吧,我要逃了,我要从窗子爬出去。
Joey:No, no, no, don't! I've been waiting for like, forever to go out with Lorraine. Just calm down.
不,不,不,别这样!我一直梦想与Lorraine约会,冷静点。
Chandler:Calm down? Calm down? You set me up with the woman that I've dumped twice in the last five months!
冷静?冷静?你竟撮合我与在五个月内被我甩掉两次的女人!
Joey:Can you stop yelling? You're making me nervous, and I can't go when I'm nervous.
别这么大声行吗?你让我紧张得……我一紧张就尿不出来。
Chandler:I'm sorry, I'm sorry, you're right. Come on, do it, do it, go, come on!
对不起,对不起,你说得没错。快点,快尿,快尿,快点!
Rachel:Ok, ok, Roger was creepy, but he was nothing compared to Pete Carney.
好吧,好吧,Roger很烦人,但是跟Pete Caeney相比较还差的远呢。
Monica:Which one was Pete Carney?
谁是Pete Caeney?
Rachel:Pete the Weeper? Remember that guy who used to cry every time we had sex. "Was it good for you?"
爱哭鬼Pete,我们每次做爱他就哭,“你满足吗?”
Monica:Yeah, well, I'll take a little crying any day over Howardthe"Iwin"guy. "I win! I win!" I went out with the guy for two months—I didn't get to win once.
记得啊,不错,我每天都想为Howard那个家伙哭,“我赢了!”、“我赢了”,我和他约会两个月,一次都没赢过。
Rachel:How did we end up with these jerks? We're good people!
我们怎会和这些浑蛋在一起?我们可是良家妇女。
Monica:I don't know. Maybe we're some kinda magnets.
我不知道,也许咱们有某种吸引力吧。
Phoebe:I know I am. That's why I can't wear a digital watch.
我知道我有,所以我不能戴电子表。
Monica:There's more beer, right?
还有啤酒,对吧?
Phoebe:Oh! You know my friend Abby who shaves her head? She said that if you want to break the bad boyfriend cycle, you can do like a cleansing ritual.
哦!你们还记得我那个朋友Abby吧,就是那个剃光头的女人。她说过,如果你想要停止与恶男交往的恶性循环,你可以做一个净化仪式。
Rachel:Pheebes, this woman is voluntarily bald.
Pheebes,那个女人可是主动剃光头的。
Phoebe:Yeah. So, we can do it tomorrow night, you guys. It's Valentine's Day. It's perfect.
是啊,所以我们可以在明天晚上举办这样的仪式,明天是情人节,正好。
Monica:Ok, well, what kind of ritual?
好吧,但是,是什么样的仪式啊?
Phoebe:Ok. We can, um, we can burn the stuff they gave us.
好吧,咱们可以烧掉他们送的东西。
Rachel:Or?
或者是?
Phoebe:Or...or we can chant and dance around naked, you know, with sticks.
或是念经,拿着权杖裸体跳舞。
Monica:Burning's good.
烧东西不错。
Rachel:Burning's good. Yeah, I got stuff to burn.
烧东西不错,就是,我有东西可以烧。