影视片花
台词欣赏
All:What on earth was that?
究竟是什么东西
Rochester:Where is Rochester? Wait for me. I'm here. Be composed. A servant has had a nightmare, that's all.
罗切斯特在哪里 等着我 我在这儿 冷静 有个仆人做了噩梦而已
I must see you back into your rooms because until the house is settled, she can't be properly looked after.
大家快回去吧 因为知道屋里安静下来她才能好好休息
Miss Ingram:Is there anything I might do?
我能帮上什么忙吗
Rochester:Miss Ingram, ladies, please, return to your nests like the doves that you are. I assure you, all is well.
英格拉姆小姐 还有各位女士们快回到你们舒适的房间去吧 我向你们保证一切正常
All:Noisy old house. Come, my lily flower.
老房子真麻烦 来 我的小百合
Rochester:I told you it was nothing. Please.Come with me. Can you clean this?
我说了什么事都没有 请吧 跟我来 你能清理一下吗
Jane:Yes.
可以
Rochester:Drink, Richard. It will give you the strength you lack.
喝点水 理查 补充点体力
Richard:Will it hurt me?
会疼吗
Rochester:Drink! I must go for the doctor.
喝吧 我得去找医生
Sponge the blood away when it returns.
出血了就用海绵擦一下
Give him water if he wants it. Do not speak to him for any reason.
他渴了就给他水喝 无论如何都不要和他说话
And, Richard, on pain of death, do not speak to her.
还有 理查 你都要疼死了 别和她说话
Rochester:How does he?
他怎么了
Jane:He is sleeping.
他睡了
Rochester:Hurry, Carter. Be on alert.The sun will soon rise and he must be gone.
他睡了 很快就天亮了 他得离开这儿
Carter:Let's have a look, shall we? Flesh is torn as well as cut.Very, very unpleasant.
让我先看看 有撕裂和割伤 情况相当不乐观
Fairfax. Drive!
费尔法克斯 出发