影视片花:
台词欣赏:
Rochester:Why did you leave the room?
你为什么要走
Jane:I am tired, sir.
我累了 先生
Rochester:Why didn't you come and speak to me?
你为什么不来和我说话
I haven't seen you for weeks.
我几个礼拜没见你了
It would have been normal and polite to wish me good evening.
你该像平常一样礼貌地来向我道晚安
Jane:You seemed engaged.
你看上去很忙
Rochester:You look pale.
你样子很苍白
Jane:I am well.
我很好
Rochester:What have you been doing while I've been away?
我不在的时候你都做些什么
Jane:Teaching Adèle.
给阿黛拉上课
Rochester:You're depressed.What's the meaning of this?
你很憔悴怎么回事
Your eyes are full... What is it?
你眼里满是 什么事
Mrs Fairfax:There's a gentleman to see you, sir.
From Spanish Town, Jamaica.
说是来自西班牙的辖地 牙买加
And indeed I think he does come from some hot place
because he won't take offhis coat.Mr. Richard Mason.
我想他的确是从南方来的因为他不愿意脱下外套
I've put him in the morning room. Have I done wrong?
理查·梅森先生 我让他在晨室等 这样可以吗
Rochester:Bring him to my study.
简 天有不测风云
Jane, this is a blow. If I were to go to those people
and they looked at me coldly and sneered,
要是我以后面对那些人的时候 他们都冷眼旁观
and then left me one by one, what would you do?
Would you go with them?
冷嘲热讽一个个离开我 你会怎么办 会和他们一样吗
Jane:No, sir. I'd stay with you.
不会 先生 我会站在你这边
Rochester:You'd dare condemnation for my sake?
你会为我甘受千夫指吗
Jane:For the sake of any friend who deserved it.
为了任何一个值得我这样做的朋友 我都愿意
Rochester:Richard.
理查
Richard:Fairfax. How the devil are you?
费尔法克斯 你这混蛋还好吧
Rochester:Splendid.
太棒了
Richard:I'm sorry. I see you have guests.
对不起 你有客人在
Rochester:It is no trouble. Come.
没关系 来吧