So, what else is going on?
那么,还有什么事呢?
Lottie has an exhibit tomorrow.
洛蒂明天开展览会
Some bigshot gallery, the 'Zinc'.
在一流的画廊“锌”
I went down there to help with...
我去那里帮忙...
Sounds like fun.
听起来满有趣的
Wanna dance?
想跳舞吗?
When have you ever seen me dance?
你几时看过我跳舞?
So where did you go this afternoon after your meeting? I called your cell a zillion times.
你今天下午开完会去哪里了? 我打你手机几百万次了
Oh, I turned it off. Didn't wanna hear from anyone.
我关机了,不想接任何人电话
Spent the rest of the day walking around the city, thinking.
偷得浮生半日闲 在城里逛一逛,想点事情
About?
想什么?
About us, and whether we're gonna make it.
我们的事,以及我们是否有结果
No I didn't mean that, you don't understand.
不,我不是那个意思,你不了解
I have to admit our morning was not the greatest, and the meeting was...
我得承认我们早上不是很好 而且会议...
I was wondering what to do, and then I met this cab driver.
我彷徨不知所措 然后我碰到了一个计程车司机
A cab driver, you talked...
计程车司机,你跟...
Sounds weird, but it was good, really.
有点奇怪,不过感觉不错,真的
He made me realize that even though you and I have problems, we share a lot too.
他使我明了到纵使你我之间有问题 我们也分享了许多东西
We enjoy each other, and I should appreciate that.
我们彼此情投意合,我应该心存感激
It's underneath everything, and despite this awful day,
撇开一切和这么惨的今天不说
I adore you.
我崇拜你