Did you land the money then?
那你钓到钱了没?
I had them, I had them in the palm of my hand.
他们逃不出我的手掌心
I can't believe Samantha pulled that stunt after...
不敢相信珊曼莎竟然使出那招...
She spent all morning being peeved at me for 'not being in the moment' or some such bollocks.
她整个上午都在生我莫名的气
All birds are like that.
女孩子全是那样子
Especially the yanks. Where do they come up with them?
尤其是美国人 她们是从哪学来的?
Oprah.
欧普拉
Oh, right.
哦,对
You're up guys.
起来一下,各位
Excuse me, miss. I couldn't help but notice that you work here.
小姐抱歉,我情不自禁 注意到你在这里工作
I was just wondering what time you... knock off?
我刚在想说 不知道你几点...下班?
Oh, just piss off, will you?
闪一旁去吧你
Oh, shit. Sorry, mate.
可恶,对不起了
That's all right, mate. I should be heading off anyway.
不要紧,反正我该走了
Samantha. Right. See you later, boys.
珊曼莎,好了,再见了各位
Bye bye, Romeo.
拜拜,罗密欧
I think she liked you. - Definitely liked you, mate. –
我认为她喜欢你 -绝对喜欢你
I just need an objective person to tell me...
我只是需要一个 客观的人来告诉我...
if the surrealist nudes should go on the east wall...
东边墙上应该挂超现实主义裸画...
or wether I should put the multiple falus sculptures there.
还是该摆些雕塑
They look pretty amazing when the sun hits them.
阳光照射的时候会相当迷人
I bet they do.
一定没错
Is that Ian?
那是伊恩吗?
What's he doing?
他在做什么?
Surprise.
惊喜