影视片花:
台词欣赏:
Fairfax:He's coming back tomorrow. He's given me directions to prepare
all the rooms.
他明天就回来了他让我把房间都收拾好
I'm to get more staff from the George Inn. Miss Ingram's coming.
我得从乔治客栈那里多雇些人过来英格拉姆小姐要来了
Supplies to be got, the linen, mattresses... I'll go to the George now.
No, no, I'll tell Martha...
得准备很多东西 床单 床垫我得马上去找乔治不对 先告诉玛莎
Jane:May I assist you, Mrs. Fairfax?
不如让我帮你吧 费尔法克斯夫人
Fairfax:South-facing rooms for Lady Ingram and Miss Ingram.
朝南的房间安排给英格拉姆家的小姐和夫人
Colonel Dent and Mrs. Dent must have the river view.
登特上校和他的夫人要住在这间河景屋
Servant:I reckon master's taken a fancy to that Miss Ingram. He may well
have asked her already.
我觉得主人对英格拉姆小姐有意思可能已经向她求婚了
I'll wager he will by the end of week. You mark my words.
我打赌他周末之前就会求婚记住是我说的
Fairfax:What's she saying?
她说什么
Jane:Mr. Rochester is here.
罗切斯特先生来了
Fairfax:Everybody out.
全部人出去
Adele:Oh, she is beautiful, so elegant.
她真美 真优雅
Rochester:Edward. Allow me, Miss Ingram.
爱德华 失礼了 英格拉姆小姐
Ingram:I'd forgotten how masculine Thornfield is. I think you need more
flowers.
我快忘了桑菲尔德庄园有多雄伟我看种些花更好
Rochester:I have the fairest of all on my arm.
最美的花不就在我手中吗
Jane:Come away, Adele.
过来 阿黛拉
Fairfax:Tonight, he wants both of you in the drawing room after dinner.
Not me, surely.
主人说让你们俩晚餐之后都到客厅里去肯定没让我去
I'm instructed to tell you, if you resist, he'll come up and get you himself.
我奉命告诉你 如果你坚持 他会亲自让你去
Jane:But I don't have a dress.
但我连礼服都没有
Fairfax:Don't worry, child, who'll notice?
你多虑了 孩子 谁会看你
Adele:Mademoiselle!
小姐