Can't see how I can help you gentlemen.
不知有何能效劳 先生们
Mr Monkford hired the car from you yesterday.
蒙福德先生昨天在你这租了车
Yeah, lovely motor. Mazda RX8. Wouldn't mind one of them myself.
对 一辆好车 马自达RX8款 要是我能有一辆就好了
Is that one?
是那辆吗
No, they're all Jags.I can see you're not a car man, eh!
不 那是豹牌 看来你不是懂车之人啊
But surely you canaffordone.
你肯定买得起吧
A Mazda, I mean.
我是说 马自达
Yeah, that's a fair point. You know how it is.
对 差不多吧
It's like working in a sweet shop.Once you start picking up the Liquorice Allsorts, when does it all stop, eh?
这就像在甜品店工作 一旦偷吃了一口甘草什锦糖 就对一切糖果都欲罢不能了
You didn't know Mr Monkford.
你以前并不认识蒙福德先生
No, he was just a client.He came in here and hired one of my cars.I've no idea what happened to him. Poor sod!
对 他只是个客人 他来这里 租了一辆车 我不知道他出了什么事 可怜的家伙
Nice holiday, Mr Ewart?Eh?You've been away, haven't you?
假期愉快吗 伊华先生 啥 你出过远门吧
Oh, the... No, it's sunbeds, I'm afraid.Too busy to get away.My wife would love it, though—bit of sun.
不 只是人工日光浴 工作太忙 没时间出远门 不过我妻子喜欢我这样 看起来更阳光
Have you got any change for the cigarette machine?What?
你有零钱吗 我想买烟 什么
I noticed one on the way in and I haven't got any change. I'm gasping.
那边有香烟贩售机 我没带零钱 烟瘾上来了
No, sorry.
抱歉 我没有
Oh, well! Thank you very much for your time, Mr Ewart.You've been very helpful. Come on, John!
那好吧 非常感谢您的接待 伊华先生 真是帮了大忙 走吧 约翰
I've got change, if youstillwant to...
我有零钱 如果你还需要...
Nicotine patches. Remember? I'm doing well.
尼古丁贴片 记得吗 戒烟效果很好
So, what was all that about?
那你为什么问他
I needed to look inside his wallet.Why?
我要看他的钱包里面 为什么
Mr Ewart's a liar.
伊华先生没说实话