影视片花:
台词欣赏:
Daniel:See, I'm trying to get the magazine to attract a hipper, more fashion-conscious woman.
看,我要让杂志能吸引一个有嘻哈精神和更多时尚感的女人。
Betty:So they were out of poppy seed. I got you onion.
没有栗子味道的 我给你弄了洋葱味的
Daniel:Okay, you're at the newsstand, 500 covers in front of you... which one of these grabs you?
设想你在报摊,有500本杂志对着你,哪一种封面能吸引你?
Amanda:Bathing suit. It's fresher.
泳装的比较养眼。
Woman:Definitely, and neon is in.
没错,还有霓虹灯。
Betty:I really like the gown. It's very Cinderella.
我很喜欢这件礼服,穿着就像个灰姑娘。
Daniel:Yeah, listen, could you get some cream cheese for that?
好了,听着,你能弄些奶油干酪来吗?
So...I'm trying to get this font. I was trying to go for something cool and sexy.
这样一来……就可以试着用这种字体,还得找些穿着清凉性感的姑娘。
Daniel:Daniel Meade. Who's calling? Betty? Vincent Bianchi's on line three...for you.
Daniel Meade。你是?Betty?Vincent Bianchi的电话在三线……找你的。
Betty:Really?
真的?
Betty:Hello? Oh, you did. I'm so glad.
哦,你真的吃了。我太高兴了。
Well, you know, I just-- I thought that it was probably a while since you've gotten down to Sal's, so...Are you serious?
我只是,我只是觉得也许你很久没去Sal's吃东西了,所以……你说的是真的?
Oh, my god, that would be so wonderful, Mr. Bianchi.
哦,天啊。那真是太棒了,Bianchi先生。
Okay, Vincent. Oh, yeah, yeah, that was--that was my boss who picked up. Hold on.
好的,Vincent。哦,对,没错,是我老板接的电话。等一下。
Betty:He said he loved the sausage and pepper heroes that I sent him.
他说他喜欢我给他的胡椒香肠无敌三明治。
He thought I had cojones. I'll explain later. Just go pick up the phone.
他觉得我勇气可嘉,待会儿再跟你解释。快去接电话吧。
Daniel:Well...I don't really know what you did, or how sausage and peppers helped, But...thank you, and we're having lunch on Monday.
嗯……我不太清楚你做了什么,或者说胡椒香肠三明治起了什么作用,……谢谢,我们约好礼拜一一起吃午饭。
Betty:Well, would you like me to set up a reservation?
那要我预定餐厅吗?
Daniel:Yeah, um, actually, see if you can get us a table at Madison Six. And, uh, make it for three.
当然,你看看能不能在Madison Six订张桌子。要三个座位的。
He asked that you come along.
他让你一起去。
Betty:What? Wait, wait, wait, he asked for me?
什么?等等,他邀请了我?
Daniel:Oh, and, uh, maybe we could both...dress up a little on Monday?
哦,或许我们两个都该……在那天稍微一下?
Amanda:I think he meant natural fibers, sweetie.
宝贝,我想他是让你打扮得原生态一点。
Betty:Come on, Christina, there's gotta be something. A sweater or a jacket?
快点,Christina 帮忙挑件衣服。毛衣还是外套?
I can't walk in there looking like me.
我不能像现在这样去赴约。