影视片花:
台词欣赏:
Bianchi:Hello? Hey, someone! Someone get that! Anybody else work here?
喂?嘿,有人吗?谁来接下电话?没人干活了吗?
Bianchi:Bianchi gallery.
Bianchi画廊。
Betty:Hi, um, I'm not sure if you can help me, but I'm trying to reach Vincent Bianchi.
嗨,嗯,不知道你能不能帮我个忙?我想找Vincent Bianchi。
Bianchi:You got me.
我就是。
Betty:Wow, I wasn't expecting this. Um...I thought I was gonna have to leave a message.
哦,嗯,哇喔。我真没想到。我以为我只能留个口信。
Bianchi:You wanna call back? I could let the machine pick up.
你要再打一次吗?我可以打开留言机。
Betty:No! No, no. Um, no. Okay, um, Mr. Bianchi, I am a really big fan of you.
不!不,不,呃,不要。呃 Bianchi先生,我是你的忠实粉丝。
That cover shoot you did for "Rolling Stone"-- wow, that was amazing.
你为滚石乐队拍的封面照实在太棒了。
Bianchi:Oh, thank you. You have excellent taste. How can I help you?
哦,谢谢。你很有品味。找我有什么事吗?
Betty:Well, actually, I'm calling about your availability for a magazine shoot.
呃,事实上,我想问你能不能帮一本杂志拍些照片。
Bianchi:Um, you gotta go through my rep for that--Sheila Cordova.
嗯,你得跟我的经纪人 Sheila Cordova联系。
She handles me for print work, okay?
她负责我的平面出版事务。
Betty:You know, you and I--we went to the same high school.
你跟我,我们上过同一所高中。
Bianchi:Huh?
恩?
Betty:Queens borough High, right? Class of '93?
皇后区高级中学,对不对?93级的?
Bianchi:Do I know you?
我认识你吗?
Betty:No. We didn't go at the same time. Actually, my name is Betty Suarez--class of 2002—
不,不认识,我们不是同一届的。其实我叫Betty Suarez 2002级的。
But it turns out that you and me—we grew up, like, four blocks from each other. I live off of Roosevelt.
不过那说明你跟我,我们住的很近,仅仅相隔四个街区。我住在罗斯福附近。
Bianchi:You're a Jackson Heights girl, huh? You don't say.
是杰克森高地那边的人吗?真的啊。
Betty:And I practically live at Astoria Lemon Ice. You know that doughnut place two blocks down?
我很喜欢喝Astoria的冰柠檬茶。你知道卖甜甜圈的地方吗?再过去两个街区。
That's where I grew up. I-I worked there every summer in high school, and it burnt down.
那就是我长大的地方。我每个夏天都去那儿打工直到那儿被火烧了。
Now it's a deli. It's a pretty good one, but...
现在那儿是家食品店,也很不错。不过……
Bianchi:Not as good as Sal's, though, huh?
没Sal's好,对吗?
Betty:On 87th? Oh, my gosh, like, the best sausage and pepper hero on the eastern seaboard.
87年开的那家?哦,真糟糕。那里有东海岸最棒的胡椒香肠无敌三明治。
Mmm, yeah, just the smell of those things would get me high.
嗯,没错。光是味道就能让我很high。
I haven't thought about those in a long time. So, Betty Suarez, okay, you got me hungry... and curious.
我很久都没想过那些事了。Betty Suarez 你把我的馋虫都引出来了……还有好奇心。
What is this job you wanted to talk to me about?
你要跟我谈的是什么工作?
Betty:Well, I work at Mode magazine, and my boss, Daniel Meade, was wondering-- Hello?
我在时尚杂志做事,我老板 Daniel Meade想……喂?