Yeah, just a minute. I don’t know yet.
请稍等,我还未知道
You okay?
你没事吧!
Come on, Ike. Take a shot at Maggie live.
当面揶揄一下美姬
It’s more fun than print.
比在专栏挖苦她更有趣
Excuse me?
你说什么?
It’s a joke. They’re kidding, Ike.
宾客是说笑而已
Yeah, come on. Let’s go.
对啊,来吧
All right. We’ll have a toast!
好,我们祝酒吧
To Maggie’s family and friends.
敬美姬的家人与亲友一杯
May you find yourselves... the bull’s-eye of an easy target.
希望你们都会成为众矢之的
May you be publicly flogged for all of your bad choices,
希望你们都会饱受鞭挞
and may your noses be rubbed in all of your mistakes.
希望你们都知取笑美姬是错误的
Well, that was funny, but enough toasting.
讲得真有趣,祝酒都祝够了
Let’s hula!
我们跳呼拉舞吧
Everybody! Let’s get up and start the band!
各位,我们尽情玩吧
We’re gonna make a line right down here. Maggie. Maggie?
大家先在这里排队
Here. She might need this.
拿住,她可能需要穿了
Where’d Maggie go to?
美姬呢?
She went to get me something from her car.
去了车子那里给我拿一些东西
Maybe she needs help.
也许她需要有人帮一帮她