He’s been drinking more and more since my mom passed away.
我妈死后他就越喝越多了
That’s when you quit school to come back here?
所以你放弃念大学回家里来?
Yeah. I had to come run the store for my dad.
是啊!要替我打理店铺嘛
My dad had a small printing business.
我父亲做一点小生意
He wanted me to become a classical musician.
他希望我成为古典音乐家
My mother wanted me to be a novelist.
我母亲要我成为小说家
They were 0-for-two.
结果两大皆空
More?
还想听吗?
So, l, uh-- I became a reporter.
结果我当了记者
Not quite a novelist.
算不上是个小说家
But as we all know,
可是我们谁都知道
journalism is literature in a hurry.
新闻是匆匆下笔的文学
I never saw blue like that before
我从未见过过那么蓝的天
Across the sky
看向天空
What? What is this?
什么回事?
What kind of gas did you put in here? Diesel?
你入了什么油?柴油?
I don’t know.
我拿起最近车子的油泵
The pump closest to the car.
我不知是什么油…
This car takes unleaded.
这辆车子要用无铅汽油
Your filter is clogged.
滤油缸塞住了
Can you fix it?
你懂得修理吗?
I’m gonna need to get some tools.
需要一些工具才行
Oh, good.
噢,老天!
Kind of isolated here.
这里四野无人