妮妲好!
Grammy is giving me the skinny on why you run from marital bliss.
你祖母告诉我你在教堂逃跑的事
Right.
是啊
Netta, cover up your ears.
妮妲,掩住耳朵
It’s not that she’s afraid of the wedding. She’s afraid of the wedding night! Mmm.
她怕的并不是婚礼而是洞房之夜
Innocent girls are terrified of the one-eyed snake.
纯良少女都害怕男人那条单眼蛇
Why, when I was a virgin bride,
当年我以处女之身做新娘
I took a knitting needle to bed with me. Uh (Clears Throat)
上床时还握着那根织毛衣的针
Grandma, I charmed...the one-eyed snake a while ago.
我刚刚享受过那条单眼蛇了
Oh, yeah. I forgot.
噢,一言惊醒梦中人
Well, I’ll tell you one thing.
我告诉你哟
Your grandpa never forgot that wedding night.
那次洞房之夜你祖父永远都难忘
Netta, you can take your hands down.
妮妲,不用再掩耳了!
The tea’s cold. Good.
茶都快变冻了
Could you excuse us for a minute?
不好意思
May I have a word with you, please?
我可以单独与你一谈吗?
Oh. Bye, Netta. Bye.
再见,妮妲
Thanks, Grammy.
婆婆,谢谢你款待
I found this, and I didn’t know if it was something interesting.
“忧郁歌王戴维斯” 我找到的,有趣吗?
My This is Miles Davis!
是戴维斯
I was cleaning out the attic and—
我刚才清理阁楼时找到的
This is very hard to find in good condition.
这种唱片很难买到了
Hold on to this. This is incredible.
你好好珍藏啊
Why don’t you take it?
你拿去吧
Huh? Take it.
拿吧
finding me a rare album.
找到一张罕有的唱片送给我
You’re not trying to butter me up, are you?
你是想奉承巴结我吗?
I was cleaning out the attic,
我刚才阁楼拍灰尘
not attempting the impossible.
不是存心拍你马屁