He proposed at a butterfly farm in Saint Thomas.
他在养蝶场向我求婚
The ring was inside a cocoon.
戒指用卵囊包住
Ahh. A little too Silence of the Lambs for my taste, but—
手法太像沉默的羔羊,我吃不消
Well, he’s an entomologist.
佐治是昆虫专家
I thought it was very unique.
这一枚才与众不同
And finally, Bob. - Mmm.
最后是波比送的了
He proposed during the seventh inning stretch... at an Oriole game.
他在棒球大赛第七局时向我求婚
Wait, wait. Wait, don’t tell me.
别,让我猜一猜
The scoreboard lit up with
当时计分牌闪出这六个字
"Marry me, Maggie."
“美姬,嫁给我吧!”
It was one of the most wonderful moments of my life.
真是我毕生最奇妙的一刻
Highly suspect.
我早知道了,事有可疑
What do you mean? It was incredibly romantic.
你说什么?这种手法浪漫得很
Look, maybe it’s just me, but...
可能只有我才觉得事有可疑
if you gotta dress it up like that,
如果要用到这种手段
it just doesn’t ring true.
那就欠缺诚意了
You know, l, I think the most... that anybody can honestly say is:
我认为顶多只能这样子坦白说
"Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee...
“我肯定将来会有不如意的时候”
"at some point one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing.
“我肯定我俩其中一个想分手”
"But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine,
“但我肯定如果不向你求婚”
"I'll regret it the rest of my life.
“我会遗憾终生!”
"Because I know in my heart...
“因为我很清楚在我心坎里”
you're the only one for me."
“只有你的存在!”
I like it.
我喜欢你这种求婚讲法