你卖了那个配方
Sure, I sold it, but I didn't need
没错 我是卖了 但我
to break into the lab for that.
不需要闯入实验室去偷
I knew the formula by heart.
那个配方我烂熟于心
I sold it months before the break-in.
闯入之前几个月我就卖了
So, why break into the lab at all?
那到底为什么要闯入实验室
I told you.
我告诉过你
I found the summary for the mouse study.
我找到了老鼠试验的结论
I wanted the full report.
想看到完整的报告
Mouse study was an outlier.
老鼠试验是个意外
Just one bad test.
只不过是一次异常
Did you talk to Neeman Labs?
你和尼曼实验室谈过没
That study is evidence
那里的研究表明
that Priox is a killer.
"普利克斯"是致命的
Yes, I sold the formula,
没错 我卖了配方
but then, I found the study and...
但后来发现那个结论
it tore at my conscience.
我良心不安
I had to do something.
必须得做点什么
So, first, corporate thief...
所以你先是做贼
then, whistle-blower.
然后贼喊捉贼
That's what you want us to believe, right?
这就是你的目的吧
Please.Someone has to get Priox off the market,
拜托啊 必须有人叫停"普利克斯"
and the knockoff I sold is the same as the real thing,
我卖的仿制品就是真品
and the real thing is killing people.
它们都是致命的
Go to Neeman Labs.
到尼曼实验室去
They'll tell you.
他们会告诉你的