<
Is that Ian?
是 Ian 吗
Yeah. I hear he's the new field hockey coach.
是的 我听说他是新的曲棍球教练
Does Melissa know he's back?
Melissa 知道他回来了吗
I don't know why she ever broke up with him.
我不知道她怎么能甩了他
She didn't. He broke up with her.
不 是他甩了她
Hey. The first one's for my bestie,
嘿 第一个给我的最好的朋友
and one foreach ofyou,
然后你们每人一个
my bestie's other friends.
我的好朋友的另外的朋友
Oh, uh... what's this?
哦 呃 这是什么
Oh, nothing. Only an invitation
哦 没什么 只是个
to the most awesome birthday party ever...
最棒的生日派对的邀请
Camp Mona.
Mona 大本营
Camp Mona?
Mona 大本营
Don't let the camping part scare you.
不要让露营部分吓着你
It's "Glamping," Not camping.
那是 "魅力露营" 不是野营
"M" Is for Mona and massages,
"M" 代表 Mona 和按摩
not mosquitoes.
不是蚊子
Oh, Naomi, Riley! Hey,wait up!
Naomi Riley 嘿 等一等
Why is Mona inviting us to her birthday party?
为什么 Mona 邀请我们去她的生日派对
She knows that we're friends again,
她知道我们又是朋友了
and she's just trying toreach out toyou.
她只是试着和你们接触
She's trying to be nice.
她在尝试着对你们友好
So, are you gonna go?
那 你们会去吗
I know she's your friend, but...
我知道她是你的朋友 但是
I'm gonna have to pass.
我还是不去了
I've got this...
我有这个
I got a lot of stuff to do this weekend.
这个双休我有一堆事要做
Me too.
我也是