After that, I avoided the club for months.
在那之后 我有几个月都没去俱乐部
The next time I saw alex, I made him promise
我再次见到阿历克斯时
that he would never, ever bring it up.
我让他答应永远不会再提这件事
Mom, are you sick?
妈 你病了吗
No.
没有
Well, why didn't you and dad tell us?
那你和爸爸干嘛不告诉我们呢
What makes you think your dad knows?
你怎么会觉得你爸爸知道这件事
Spencer... our family
斯宾塞 我们一家人
Doesn't handle imperfection very well.
都不大能承受得了缺陷
Mom,
妈
being sick is not an imperfection.
生病不是什么缺陷
Just so you know,
告诉你吧
I gave up sidecars for spritzers.
我不喝边车 只吃水果沙拉了
And by the way... Alex is a lovely kid.
顺便说一句 阿历克斯是个不错的孩子
He's a keeper.
他信守诺言