Alison:I went back to that memorial to say I was sorry.
我回水池那儿 是想跟她说一声对不起
There were horrible things in that letter,
信里我说了很多难听的话
and I didn't mean them.
但都不是真心的
Suddenly she was gone, and...
突然她就不在了
I loved her as more than a friend.
我爱她 不是普通朋友的那种爱
I just never had the chance to tell her in the right way.
但我一直没有合适的机会告诉她
Girls:Give her the letter back. Give it back to her now,
把那封信还给她 现在就还给她
Or I swear to god,
否则我对天发誓
I will rip your head off!
我会亲手扭掉你的脑袋
Cop:Sorry, I can't.
抱歉 我不能
And we're not leaving this room
除非你告诉我
until you tell me what you were doing
为什么要带着艾莉森的纪念水池碎片
carting around pieces of Alison's memorial.
否则谁都不准离开
Alison:I took them because they
我带着它们是因为
were the only things that weren't broken.
它们是唯一不会破碎的东西
Mother:What's going on in here?
这里发生了什么
Why aren't they in the locker room with the other kids?
为什么她们没和其他孩子一起呆在休息室
Cop:Who are you?
你是哪位
Mother:Her mother. I mean, if this is the school's idea
她的妈妈 如果保证我孩子的安全
of keeping my child safe, I'm glad I came back.
是学校的主意 我很高兴我回来了
Honey, why is she crying?
宝贝儿 她为什么哭
Girls:He accused her of killing Alison.
他指控她杀了艾莉森