Ella:In this weather, that's dedication.
在这样的天气里开车 真是精神可嘉
Fize:No wonder Aria talks so highly about you.
难怪艾瑞亚对你评价这么高
Well, I am grateful tohave her in my class.
她能在我的班上我很荣幸
She's, uh,she's very engaged.
她学习很认真
Ella:Good. Can I ask you a question?
很好 我能问你一个问题吗
Fize:S-s-sure.
当然
Ella:Have you noticed any changes in Aria in the past few weeks?
你有没注意到最近艾瑞亚有什么变化吗
Fize:Um...
呃
Ella:I only ask because, um, my husband and I,
我这么问 是因为 我和我丈夫
we separated, and I was wondering if and how
我们分居了 我很担心
that's affecting Aria at school.
这会不会影响到艾瑞亚在学校的表现
Fize:It's not really a question you can directly ask your kid.
这不是问题 您可以直接问您的孩子
Of course not. I'm sorry...
当然不会 我很抱歉
about you and your husband.
关于您和您的丈夫
As far asAria goes, I haven't noticed anything,
至于艾瑞亚 我没觉察出她有什么
Um... alarming.
有什么不对劲
Ella:Good. She's very strong.
那就好 她很坚强
Fize:Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
Ella:But she puts up a good front,
但她伪装得很好
and, um, when she's hurt
当她受伤了
and she wants to shut you out,
她会把自己封闭起来
you could die of frostbite.
让周围的人都觉得心寒