Yes, obviously, it goes without saying
当然 任何的
that any deal
协议
must secure the release of both Nicole Bradin
必须保证尼科·布拉丁
and her brother Marcus.
和她兄弟马尔库斯获释
We hired you
我们雇你们
to focus on the other side of the table, not ours.
是来对付敌人的 不是自己人
Well, we catch the lies wherever they come from.
我们只是抓住了一切谎言而已
And the vocal stress
提到尼科的时候
in your voice is three times higher when you mention Nicole.
你声音比通常响亮三倍
You care more about getting her released
比起马尔库斯 你更关心
than Marcus.
她是否获释
Why? We can't do our jobs
为什么 除非我们知道你的选择
unless we know your priorities.
否则我们无法完成工作
I'm only going to say this once.
我只会说一次
I want Marcus released just as much as Nicole.
我同样希望马尔库斯获释
You got it?
你明白吗
I'm only going to say this once:
我只会说一次
classic qualifying statement.
经典的强势表述
He wouldn't need it if he was telling the truth.
如果他说的是真话 就不需要这样
Will you get a hold of Nicole and Marcus' confession videos?
你再去把尼科和马尔库斯的认罪录像拿来
Let's see what we can pick up.
我们仔细看看