Okay, the Ribocore theft took place at 2:27 a.m.
Ribocore盗窃案发生在早上2点27分
in testing lab 290.
在290号实验室
Now, one of you...
你们其中一个
disabled the scanner so it couldn't identify your key card.
弄坏了扫描器 让它识别不了你的钥匙卡
You know,I'm a chemist, not an engineer.
拜托 我是药剂师不是什么工程师
I wasn't even in the building that night.
那晚我甚至都不在这楼里
Now, you managed to avoid the security cameras...
你想法子避开了监控摄像头
You know, this is ridiculous.
天啊 这也太荒谬了
I've worked for Ribocorp for 15 years.
我都在这里工作15年了
But one of you,
但你们中一个人
when you downloaded the Priox formula...
在下载"普利克斯"的配方时
left your fingerprint on the data port.
将指纹留在了数据端口上
Well, you can check mine.
那好啊 你可以查我指纹
Uh, come on. I use that computer all the time.
晕死了 可是我一直用那台电脑
So do I. I mean, you can't possibly think...
我也是啊 你不会认为
No, I can't.
不 我不认为
So you two can go.
你俩可以走了
So...Why'd you steal the Priox formula?
那么 为什么你要偷"普利克斯"的配方
I didn't. Go ahead. Check my fingerprints.
我没有 随便把 核对我的指纹
You didn't leave any.
你什么都没留下
I made that up.
刚才都是我编的
What are you talking about?
你到底说什么呢
The thief wore gloves.
贼是戴了手套的
But you knew that, didn't you?
但是你是知道的 对不
That's why you leapt at the chance to prove your innocence.
这是因为你想找机会证明自己的清白
Only a guilty person...
只有罪人
would know that a fingerprint couldn't possibly be theirs.
才知道指纹不可能是他们的