I don't take sides.
我一向中立
I know that things are never black and white.
我知道凡事没有绝对的对错
It's so bizarre, isn't it?
总感觉怪怪的
I mean, you spend this huge chunk of your life as a couple,
跟她过了大半辈子
and then suddenly you're not... a couple.
却突然变得形单影只
You may as well just disappear.
就像人间蒸发
It's almost like you don't exist.
变成了空气一般
I had the same conversation a while back...to myself in the mirror.
我也曾对着镜子 跟自己这么说
Took me months before I went to see a movie alone.
过了好几个月才敢一个人看电影
What did you see.
什么电影
Transformers 2.
《变形金刚II》
I thought I wouldn't run into anyone over 12...
我本以为片场里都是些未满12岁的孩子
But I forgot they have parents, and...
却忘了他们有家长陪着 于是...
I spent the first half of the movie
于是我上半场忙着
dodging a coworker and his wife,
躲旁边的同事和他妻子
and the second half crying into my popcorn.
下半场捧着爆米花独自落泪
Why?
为什么
'cause it seemed like I was the only one there
因为我好像是那儿唯一一个
who didn't have anyone to share popcorn with.
单独吃一份爆米花的人
Yeah. Yeah, I hear ya.
是啊 是啊 我理解