Aria:So, you're back.
你回来了
Fitz:I never left.
我从没离开过
Aria:You were out.
可你一直没来上课
Were you sick?
你生病了吗
I only ask because you never answered
我这么问 是因为你从不
my calls... or my e-mails.
接我电话 邮件也不回
Fitz:I went to New York.
我去了趟纽约
Aria:Why?
去干嘛
Fitz:To... deal with family issues.
家里出了点事
Aria:Family issues!
家里出事
My issues.
好吧 是我有事
I needed to clear my head.
我需要时间冷静冷静
Aria:Okay, are you clear?
那现在冷静完了没
Fitz:Do you know what you want?
知道自己想要什么了吗
I interviewed at another school, and...
我去了另一所学校面试
Aria:So what you want is to not be here at all.
所以你想要的 就是赶快离开
Fitz:Will you please let me finish?
能不能听我说完
Aria:I'm sorry, I've just gotten used to filling in the blanks myself.
很抱歉 我已经习惯自己解惑了
You tell me at homecoming
返校节的时候
that you got a haircut for me,
你说为我剪了新发型
and then you just fall off the face of the earth?
然后一转眼却人间蒸发了
I spent days thinking about you!
你知不知道 我每天都想着你
Fitz:I thought about you every second I was gone.
我也每时每刻在想你
But I also thought about the consequences,
但我得顾及后果
the questions from the principal,
我得考虑怎么跟校长 董事会
The school board, your parents.
还有你家长交代
Aria:My parents?
我家长
Fitz:We just can't go back to the way it was.
我俩回不到过去了
Things need to change.
必须有所改变
Aria:No, they already have.
不 是已经结束了