Andy:You have to keep him. Thought the housefeel so empty since Luke's been gone.
你该留下它 想想这房子自路客死后显得多空啊
Parker:Ask your mother.
跟你妈妈说去
Andy:Mom!
妈妈
Cate:Yeah?
什么
Andy:Could you come here, please.
你能过来一下吗
Look, he even likes your music.
看啊 它喜欢你的音乐
Parker:Really? I can't believe this, this a wonder dog!
真的 真不敢相信 这是条好狗
I absolutely have to keep this dog.
我一定得养这条狗
Cate:No more dogs. Don't encourage him.
不养狗 别鼓励他
Andy:I won't.
我不会的
Parker:You sold me.
你把我卖了
Andy:Dad, he's gonnajump outof that, here.
爸爸 用篮子它会跳出来的 这个吧
Parker:Oh yeah, that's great. Try this.
对 那个好 放这里
I love it. Safer?
我喜欢这个 更安全
You got there, boy?
你要进去了 小子
Well, that's good. I like it. Great!
不错 我喜欢 太棒了
So you saw Michael last night?
你昨晚跟麦高在一起
Andy:Yeah, we drove over the mountain see the comets.
我们开车去山顶看流星
It's beautiful.
太美了
Parker:Very romantic.
真浪漫
Andy:It was.
确实浪漫