Woman:I better look for some candles.
我还是去找几根蜡烛吧
Byron:No, no. No, no, don't do that.
不 不用 不用 别找了
The power is gonna come back on.
赶紧来电啊
It has to. This was due yesterday.
必须的啊 昨天就截止了
Woman:What is it?
什么东西
Byron:Uh, jeez. It's a...
天啊 是...
It's a permission slip.
是家长同意书
My son is on a lacrosse trip,
我儿子要参加一个军事夏令营
and I forgot to send in his permission slip.
我忘记提交家长同意书了
Ella always handled this stuff, and I...
这些事都是埃拉处理的 我...
I just forgot.
我完全忘了
I can't keep up.
总是忘这忘那的
Woman:Can you call the coach?
能给教练打电话吗
Byron:Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
You know, I'm not doing very well at this...
这些事 我都处理不好
This whole, uh, single-parent thing.
这些 又当爹又当妈的事
Everything is just falling through the cracks.
真是事事不顺
Woman:You've only been on your own for a couple weeks, Byron.
拜伦 你才一个人过了几星期而已
You should cut yourself some slack.
不要对自己苛求太多
Aria:Do you play?
你会弹吉他
Boy:Shh, it's a secret.
嘘 要保密哦
Aria:Why?
为什么
Boy:My parents have this recurring nightmare
我老爸老妈一直
I'll bail on college and beg for quarters in the subway.
生怕我辍学 跑去地铁站卖唱