I can't believe you're really here.
真不敢相信你来这了
You should've called me first.
你应该先打个电话的
Andruinthe surprise? No way.
那还有什么惊喜可言 才不要呢
You tell Mom and Dad you were coming out?
你告诉老爸老妈你来这里了吗
Are you kidding?
别逗了
I finished my last final
刚考完最后一科
and took the first flight I could get.
我就乘首班飞机来这里了
They're gonna freak out.
他们会气疯的
Eh,they'll get over it.
他们会理解的
So,I figured since you couldn't be home for the holidays,
我想既然你不能回家过节
I'd bring a piece of home to you.
我就准备点家乡的小礼物给你
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Say hello to my little friends.
向我的小宝贝们问好
Marcus You can't bring that here.
马尔库斯 你不能把大麻带到这里
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
Get rid of it right now.
赶紧扔掉 别废话
Oh, relax. We'll smoke it back at your place.
别那么严肃 回你家再抽好了吧
Put it away.
快藏起来
Put it back in your pack right now.
赶紧藏在你后面的包里面
Why?
为什么
Just do it, Marcus.
马尔库斯 你马上照做
Don't look at them.
别直视他们
Stay calm.
表现的和平常一样
Reallycalm.
要表现的非常冷静
What's going on? Who are these people?
出什么事了 这些人是谁
They're Yemeni military.
他们是也门的军队
Don't say anything. Keep your hands where they can see them.
一句话也别说 把手放在他们视线之内