I see you've written up the taxi driver case.
你把血腥的哥那起案子写进了博客
Er...yes.
是呐
A Study In Pink.
粉色研究
Nice.
真想得出来
Well, you know. Pink lady, pink case,
是嘛 粉衣女郎 粉色箱子
pink phone. There was a lot of pink. Did you like it?
粉色手机 从头到尾都是粉色 你喜欢吗
Um...no. Why not? I thought you'd be flattered.
不 为什么 我可是一个劲地夸你
Flattered?! "Sherlock sees
夸我 夏洛克能在瞬间
through everything and everyone in seconds.
看穿万事万物
What's incredible, though, is how spectacularly ignorant he is
但令人难以置信的是 他对某些领域
About some things.
表现出的极端无知
Hang on a minute, I didn't mean that...
等下 我不是那意思...
Oh, you meant "Spectacularly ignorant" In a nice way
那你的"极端无知"也是在夸我咯
Look, it doesn't matter to me
听着 我不关心
who's Prime Minister or...
首相是谁
Yeah, I know.
好吧
who's sleeping with who...
或是谁和谁有一腿
Whether the earth goes round the sun.
或是地球绕着太阳转
Not that again! It's not important!
又来了 这无关紧要
Not impor...?!
啥
It's primary school stuff. How can you not know that?
连小学生都知道 你怎么会不知道
Well, if I ever did, I've deleted it.
就算我以前知道 那也早被我删除了
Deleted it?
删除是啥意思
Listen. This is my hard drive, and it only makes sense
听着 我的大脑就像一个硬盘
to put things in there that are useful. Really useful.
只会存放有用的东西 真正有用的东西
Ordinary people fill their heads with all kinds of rubbish.
普通人一般都是满脑子垃圾
That makes it hard to get at the stuff that matters. Do you see?
关键时刻大脑就不起作用了 明白吗
But it's the solar system!
但这是太阳系啊
Oh, hell! What does that matter?!
见鬼 这到底有什么关系啊
So we go round the sun. If we went round the moon,
地球是绕着太阳转 就算是绕着月亮转
or round and round the garden like a teddy bear,
甚至是绕着公园转啊转 像只泰迪熊似的
it wouldn't make any difference!
也和我们没有半毛钱关系
All that matters to me is the work! Without that, my brain rots!
我只在乎工作 不然大脑就要生锈了
Put that in your blog!
都写进你的博客去吧
Or, better still, stop inflicting your opinions on the world!
要是你不添油加醋就更好了