Just tell me what happened from thebeginning.
和我从头说下事情经过吧
We had been to a bar,
我们去了一间酒吧
nice place, and, er, I got chatting
很棒 我和那边的
with one of the waitresses,
一个女招待聊得火热
and Karen weren't happy with that, so...
凯伦就不高兴鸟 所以...
when we get back to the hotel,
我们回了旅店之后
we end up having a bit of a ding-dong,
便吵了起来
don't we?
就是这样
She's always getting at me, saying I weren't a real man.
她总是数落我 说我不系真男人
Wasn'ta real man.
不"是"真男人
What? It's not "Weren't", it's "Wasn't".
啥 语法错了 是"是" 不是"系"
Go on.
继续
Well...then I don't know how it happened,
后来我就不知道怎么回事了
but suddenly there's a knife in my hands...
只是突然间发现我手里拿着把刀
and you know me old man was a butcher,
我爹是个屠夫
so I know how to handle knives.
所以我对使刀还蛮在行
He learned us how to cut up a beast. Taught.
他交我们怎么把一头野兽大卸大块 是"教"
What? Taught you how to cut up a beast.
又是啥 教你们怎么大卸八块
Yeah, well, then I done it.
好吧 所以我就作了
Did it. Did it! Stabbed her!
是"做" 好吧 我做了 我捅了她
Over and over and over, and I looked down, and she weren't...
捅了一刀又一刀 然后我看到她以...
wasn't...moving no more. Any more.
"已"经 不动了 一动也不动
God help me, I dunno how it happened,
上帝保佑 我也不知是怎么回事
but it was an accident, I swear.
但我发誓这是一场意外
Eh, you've gotta help me, Mr Holmes!
你必须帮我 福尔摩斯先生
Everyone says you're thebest.
大家都说你是最好的
Without you...I'll get hung for this.
要是你不肯帮我 我就得被脚死了
No, not at all, Mr Bewick.
放心吧 别克先生 才不会呢
Hanged, yes.
你是会被"绞"死