影视片花:
台词赏析:
Amanda:You know how in those samurai movies
你知道在那些日本电影中的武士
they'd rather kill themselves than be captured or defeated?
宁可去死也不要被俘虏或打败
Betty:Ritual suicide. It's called seppuku.
惯例上的自杀 他们称为切腹自杀
Amanda:Like the beer?
像开啤酒一样
Anyway, this whole situation with you taking the book to Queens reminded me of that.
无论如何 你把书拿到皇后区这件事给了我这样的联想
And I figured, rather than live with the shame of the screwup
我想与其背着破坏者的骂名待在这里
and probably end up getting fired anyway,
而且最后还是落得被炒鱿鱼的下场
wouldn't you rather just quit? Se-pu-ku, Betty.
你还不如现在就辞职 切腹自杀吧 Betty
Betty:You know what?
你知道吗
Amanda:Hmm?
嗯
Betty:You really do belong here more than I do.
你真的比我更适合待在这里
And I truly hope that you get everything you deserve.
我真心希望你能得到你应该得到的
Amanda:Oh, thank you. Bye.
哦 谢谢 再见